12 - 14 March 2018, Berlin, Germany
- Platinum Sponsor
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company serving the oil and gas industry with inspection, integrity, and rehabilitation products and services. For over 30 years, ROSEN has provided the industry with advanced inspection and integrity solutions to ensure safe and economical operation of a wide range of assets and facilities. The ROSEN Group operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 2,000 people. Founded by Hermann Rosen in Germany in 1981, ROSEN has been headquartered in Switzerland since 2000. In September 2011, ROSEN celebrated its 30th anniversary.
Today, ROSEN not only serves the oil and gas industry but also provides a wide range of sophisticated and innovative products and system solutions to engineering industries such as aerospace, marine, transportation and security. ROSEN also has the expertise and equipment to inspect utility assets such as telecommunication towers, wind turbines, transmission towers, rail wheels and water distribution systems.
Products & Services
- Pipeline cleaning and inspection services
- Pipeline cleaning tools, accessories and spare parts
- Pipeline rehabilitation services
- Cleaning of tanks
- Plant & terminal inspection (tanks and other structures in refineries, processing plants, tank farms, etc.)
- Inspection of utility assets such as telecommunication towers, wind turbines, transmission towers, rail wheels and sea-going vessels
- Inspection of fresh water systems
- Standard and customized solutions for a wide range of engineering industries (security devices, intelligent plastic solutions, pipe coating)
- Integrity management services and software solutions